Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 1 of blog challenge

Okay, so I am starting a 30 day Blog challenge with a friend tonight. This should be interesting, at any rate it'll fill my days of busy nothingness at least haha. 

First day for the blog challenge is to name your favorite song. Well, that is easier said than done (haha, rather difficult for me). I have such a wide range of music that I listen to, and enjoy, that it is hard to just choose one (rather, simply impossible for me to do so). So I think I'll just list some of the songs based on the genre of music that I am listening to at the moment (which it turns out to be classical nonetheless). 

In the classical genre of music, i have my top two favorite composers (of course I have a list of names that go after 2). But, to make this easier, hahaha, for myself I'll choose my top two composers and go from there. My top two would have to be Beethoven, and Mozart (ha not very surprising, these are one of the greats). Maybe another day I'll go into more detail on why I love them so much, and why one is my #1 and the other 2nd. 

Okay here are some of the ones that I like from these composers (I'll keep it short):

  • Symphony No. 5 - Beethoven 
  • Fur Elise- Beethoven
  • Piano Sonata No. 14, Moonlight Sonata- Beethoven
  • Concerto No. 5 - Beethoven
  • Sonata No. 8 - Beethoven
  • Symphony No. 7- Beethoven
  • Symphony No. 25- Mozart
  • Symphony No. 29 - Mozart
  • Piano Concerto No. 20 - Mozart
  • Mass in C minor - Mozart
  • Serenade No. 10 for winds in B flat major - Mozart
  • Serenade No. 13- Mozart
  • Concerto No. 21 - Mozart
  • Sonata for Piano No. 11, Rondo Alla Turca - Mozart
  • Concerto in C Major for Flute, Harp, and Orchestra. Andantino (aww, I just love this one, love the flute solo's) - Mozart
Okay, I could list tons of more, but I think I'll stop at this. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment