Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 5 – How important you think education is?


Well, today' blog would be fairly simple for me. Seeing that I am a college grad, education for me is extremely important. In today' tough and competitive job market, education is essential. Aside from the fact that with education you gain skills in order to be a usual citizen or to become successful, education widens the mind. In order for an economy to be great, we need individuals that are highly trained, and knowledgeable not only in their field, but in general. Going to school prepares you to handle complex situations, and to solve problems efficiently. Ignorance is the root of all evil in my opinion, gaining an education changes the way you view the world outside. Of course, college may not be for everyone, but getting a basic education can prepare you, and you gain certain skills that even the most basic jobs can sometimes require.

I know that I can expand and better answer this question. Bu,t since i'm pressed for time tonight i'll just leave it like this. I'll try to expand on this post on a later date.

Ta, ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment