Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3 of blog challenge:



So it's day 3 now, and today;s challenge is what's your idea of the perfect first date. Ha ha, hmm perfect first date, let's see. As I listen to My Funny Valentine sung by Frank Sinatra, it creates the perfect mood for writing today's blog.

I think that having a first date on valentine would be super cute (imagine if he's the man you're bound to marry?), having an anniversary on valentine would be cute as well. So, let's say it's on valentine's day. I'd like to go to a nice quaint restaurant with great food, maybe Italian (what can I say, I love pasta). During dinner we'd talk, and get to know each other, maybe there's a little dance floor for couples to dance on. As we finish dessert, My Funny Valentine starts to play, and he smiles a dazzling smile at me (with cute dimples on his face), and says to me "care to dance with me". Then we head to the dance floor, as other couples join in, and slow dance to this song. After dinner, maybe we go out to a drive in movie, hmm maybe since it's valentine they'd be showing the classic An Affair to Remember (ohhh that Carey Grant!). As we watch the film, he puts his arms around my shoulder and pull me closer to him. During the final scenes, as they kiss, he turns to face me, we lock eyes, and kiss. After the movie, we go dancing. He takes me to a classy club, near the water, and we dance by the glittering water, side by side, talking, laughing. It's late, he takes me home. We arrive, he opens the door for me, takes me up to my door, tells me sweet things (that delight my heart), and he says "beautiful, it was an amazing night, I can't wait to see you again.", and we kiss a sweet kiss.

Oh, and I'd love it if this all took place in Venice or something, haha! Maybe we're friends, or we are co-workings on a business trip and he asks me out. Location wise, yeah Venice or Paris would be amazing (of course the date would change accordingly). Haha, this seems more like a date from a movie, but what can I say it's supper romantic, and a little romance on the first date would be wonderful! Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment